27 July 2012

where will you be watching the Olympics?

I'm an Olympics nut, so I'll be glued to my tv for the next 16 days, which got me thinking about options for designing with televisions in our homes. Flat screens now mean that we don't need to hide them in big entertainment units any more. Here are some brilliant options I've come across.  



Images:
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

Where will you be watching? Are you as excited as I am? 

Need some ideas for designing or redesigning your home? Contact me about online design for only $150.

3 comments :

  1. We will be plunked firmly on our behinds in our living room, with our tv in plain view, haha.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashley

    I hear ya! I'm going to be glued to the set for the next 16 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm excited! I'll be watching the Olympics on the flat screen in our family room, in the living room at the cottage (where I am now), and on my computer at work. Gotta cover all the bases :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!