16 February 2013

townhome rental

I thought it was about time I shared a glimpse of the new townhome that I am renting in Ancaster, Ontario.  It took a little while after moving to figure out the space and how I wanted to use it. It's a beautiful open plan with upgraded lighting, hardwood floors and granite counters. The space is perfect for entertaining, and I've been switching things around to get a good feel for it. I recommend doing that when you are in a new spot before committing to things on the walls, new furniture, etc. 

Still some things to do, but it feels like home now! 
















5 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Most people don't put the time into making their rentals so pretty! Love your artwork, too! Thanks for sharing and good luck!
    Joanne @ Homestyling101
    http://homestyling101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly! Your place looks amazing! (not surprised) So glad you shared some pics. My fave parts are your dining room chair seats (I'm thinking about blue for mine too), your backsplash and the stump table with the two club chairs rocks too! Well done lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks amazing, Kelly! I love the wood accents, and your mcm credenza in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, your new home looks fantastic! And your photography is pretty awesome too :-) I love the dark grey on your bedroom walls and all the fabulous artwork and vignettes, and your kitchen is awesome! I hope you're enjoying your new city & home :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!