27 May 2013

monday refresh: vintage side table

Today's refresh is brought to you by my New Brunswick pal Andrea, who is becoming a pro at vintage furniture and home refreshing since she and her hubby purchased a wonderful old classic Colonial Georgian home in Fredericton. She has added her touch to update it yet remain true to the history of the home and the area.

One of her latest projects is a beauty. She painted this antique table/desk with a Zinsser primer, Benjamin Moore Yarmouth Blue latex paint, and a water-based topcoat of Minwax sealer. I just love the look of it paired with the modern gray lamp. Great job! 





3 comments :

  1. The table looks great in blue! I love that Andrea hung the artwork just above the table - it really becomes part of the whole vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of this desk, she did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!