21 July 2014

succulents: a home's best friend

Have you jumped on the succulent train yet? Succulents are suddenly everywhere at home and work, and I get a tiny thrill everytime I see one. They are just so green and lush and cute aren't they?

decorating a home with succulents
via
They are so easy to keep, even for black-thumb types, and are a natural and budget way to decorate. Not to mention the clean air benefits they (and any plant) provide to a home. 

decorating with succulents
via
air plant centrepiece
via
upcycled air plant container
source
Here's a great resource on the various kinds of succulents. One of my favourite indoor plants -  the air plant, or tillandsia - is actually not included because it's technically not a succulent. No matter - tillandsia or succulents or a combo of both provide an inexpensive and easy care solution to natural home decor.

succulent resource
source


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!