18 December 2014

simple and natural holiday table

I find setting the table for Christmas dinner one of the loveliest parts of the holidays. There's something about taking the time to make the atmosphere special for family and friends that gives me a little rush, yet seems peaceful at the same time. Do you find that too?

Christmas table, natural place setting, organic holiday table

I always keep my tables simple so the beauty of the natural elements that inevitably make their way onto them can shine through. Connecting with nature as we celebrate makes everything more meaningful and wakes us up - even for a couple of hours - from the materialism that can creep in at this time of year.

simple, natural, holiday table

natural Christmas table setting

Enjoy a natural and joyful holiday dinner everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!