16 March 2015

green home styling

In honour of St. Patrick's day, I thought I'd share a couple shots of the green shamrocks I recently brought home, along with a few vintage favourites. I have so much fun vintage-seeking and adding unique touches to my home with antique and natural items. Old crates and boxes and baskets are both organically appealing to the eye and are functional in corralling items in the entry, kitchen, bathroom, or really anywhere.

decorating with vintage items; eco-home decorating

Vintage kitchen tools are lovely too;  they're both useful and decorative. This old peeler is from my Mom. Reclaiming and re-using items from the past is a fun and green way to style and finish our homes, don't you think?

eco-friendly, vintage, home decorating tips

Happy St. Paddy's Day all, and I wish you a green Spring.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!